Hi, I am Rochelle Bushie. I work here at Community Leisure and I enjoy the activities such as Rec & Leisure, S & N Gym and helping make toast. I also enjoy going out in the community like going swimming, going to the museum and taking the bus to wherever they take me. My hope for ImagineAbility is to one day make a yearbook out of the whole company that I can have in the future.
One of my talents is drawing and doing art work like making travel books and yearbooks.
Also, the foods I like to eat are Kraft Dinner, tomato soup, Goldfish Crackers and Cheetos.
Contract Manufacturing—500 Madison
Food for thought….
10 reasons why you should become more positive
1. You will create a better world around you as your surroundings will become affected and change due to your positive thoughts and actions.
2. You will make better first impressions. Everyone stereotypes, whether they want to or not. A positive first impression can mean a lot in many situations and have a lasting effect throughout your relationship with that person.
3. You will focus on the good things in people, not their faults. This will make things much better overall and improve all kinds of relationships.
4. It’s easier to become more productive when you stop laying obstacles in the middle of the road in the form of negative thoughts.
5. Work becomes more fun. Everything becomes more fun.
6. You become more attractive. People like positive people. Positive people make other people feel good about themselves and they don´t drag the mood down. Also, a positive attitude is an indicator – and source – of high self-confidence, a quality that just about everyone is attracted to.
7. Being negative has very little concrete advantages and is not a very empowering way to look at life.
8. It opens up your mind to focus on other ways of looking at things. Sometimes this is in wonderful new ways you might not ever have thought about or experienced before.
9. It puts the Law of Attraction to better use. The Law of Attraction basically says: whatever you think about you attract into your life. As you replace the negative thoughts with positive thoughts you will start to attract more positive opportunities and people into your life.
10. You´ll waste less time. Negativity can be like a self-feeding loop. First you think one negative thought. It leads you to three more. And then you start examining your life in deeper detail through a depressing lens. When you get into a vicious cycles like this it can eat up hours, weeks and years of your life. It can drain a lot of your energy whilst trapping you in paralysis by analysis. And you probably won´t become that much wiser in the process. We live for about 24-28 000 days. Don´t waste them.
The Positivity Challenge is this: For 7 days you will try to only think positive thoughts. Whatever happens you will see the good side of it and what positive things you can learn and take away from it. By the end of the week you will have started to discover the very real benefits of positive thinking, how many negative thoughts there are both in you and the world (you might be surprised) and begun establishing a new habit to replace your old, less constructive one. And then you can continue from there.